Withdrawing from a pension

What is a pension annuity?

Key pension facts
Withdrawing from a pension

An annuity pension is a way of withdrawing your pension savings in your retirement. It is a financial product that you purchase from an insurance company using your pension pot or part of it.

An annuity provides you with a guaranteed retirement income for a fixed number of years (fixed-term annuity) or for a lifetime (lifetime annuity), depending on the pension terms. An enhanced annuity can provide you with a higher income if you've been diagnosed with an illness or have reduced life expectancy.

It is common for people to withdraw a tax-free lump sum of 25% from their pension fund and with the rest 75% purchase an annuity.

Read more on pension withdrawal here.

We’ll never leave you high and dry

Our customer support team is rated "Excellent" and is always on hand to help you during the setup process and once you have your new pension. There are 3 ways you can contact us:
tick red icon

Log in to our website and chat to us

tick red icon

Email us on support@myraindrop.co.uk

tick red icon

Call us on 02039517253

Heading

Heading

This is some text inside of a div block.
This is some text inside of a div block.

What’s a Rich Text element?

What’s a Rich Text element?

The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.

The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.

Static and dynamic content editing

Static and dynamic content editing

A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!

A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!

How to customize formatting for each rich text

How to customize formatting for each rich text

Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.

Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.

We’ll never leave you high and dry

Our customer support team is rated "Excellent" and is always on hand to help you during the setup process and once you have your new pension. There are 3 ways you can contact us:
tick red icon

Log in to our website and chat to us

tick red icon

Email us on support@myraindrop.co.uk

tick red icon

Call us on 02039517253